Liverpool Primary School
Start July 2019
Are you an EYFS Teacher on the lookout for a new EYFS position within an award winning School who has a great reputation in the area?
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join a local Primary School within Liverpool area. The school prides themselves on providing the best learning for their pupils and have excellent resources
The post will start in July 15th 2019 which will allow you to gain a handover from the Teacher. The post will be until December 2019
Previous experience of teaching a EYFS class is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants with over 12 years recruitment experience who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If interested, please apply for the post or call our Liverpool office on and ask to speak to our Senior Primary Consultant Nicki to discuss the opportunity further