EYFS Teacher - Liverpool
EYFS Teacher- Liverpool
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated EYFS teacher ready to start a new challenge? CER Education are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based in Liverpool for a Reception class teacher. The post is initially for 2 terms covering a maternity leave.
You will be a professional, passionate teacher, with EYFS experience. You will be experienced in delivering EYFS curriculum, ideally with recent experience of teaching Nursery/ Reception and will be joining a happy, well supported staffing team.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Have up to date National Curriculum subject knowledge and experience of teaching Early Years
- Be a qualified primary teacher with QTS
- Be enthusiastic, professional and approachable and happy to fulfil your professional commitments in terms of marking work, assessing pupils progress and planning
- Be able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team and having a full role in school life.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this.
- Two suitable references covering the last 12 months
Being registered with CER Liverpool you will benefit from;
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction
- £250 for recommending another teacher to me.
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then call Charlotte on or submit your CV now! INDLSEC