Up to £35,000
Are you an experienced Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career? This B2C client is looking for a confident independent individual to join them on their exciting new retail project. If you have experience in planning, producing and executing marketing campaigns and are social media savvy then you could be the next Marketing Manager!
For this role you will need to have the confidence and skills to own the campaigns, whilst managing budgets and deliver outstanding ROI.
- Experience working as a Senior Marketing Executive
- Understand in-store retail marketing environments, including point of sale
- Have strong written communication skills, in particular, content projects
- Liaise with UK Press and PR teams to leverage appropriate opportunities
- Capable of managing below the line campaigns across a range of media
- Able to design and manage social media content and paid ad campaigns
- Manage budgets and forecasts to appraise ROI
- Understand working in a regulated environment
- B2C background
- Excellent eye for photography and videography
- Experience using web and digital content management and analytic systems
- Good understanding of GDPR legislation in relation to customer data
- Degree educated, or equivalent
- 10% target bonus
- Remote/flexi working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Discounted vehicle lease scheme for 2 vehicles
- Private healthcare (after 3 month probation)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Employee assistance/wellbeing programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dining card & subsidised restaurant (£240 per annum pro rata for part timers)
The successful Marketing Manager will involve some UK travel, so you’ll need to be happy to travel on a regular basis.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Bradley on
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and more.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.