SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you an English, Linguistics, Psychology or even a Speech and Language graduate? Have you the linguistic knowledge to effectively support pupils with communication difficulties as a Teaching Assistant?
Could you see yourself working as a Teaching Assistant supporting a Year 5 pupil with Speech & Language difficulties?
If you can't wait to begin a career in primary education this September then this Teaching Assistant post is waiting for your application.
• English, Linguistics, Psychology or a Speech and Language Graduate Required
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Pupils with Communication Issues
• Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Primary Teacher/Speech & Language Therapist
• Available as a 1 Year Fixed Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant Position
• South London Teaching Assistant Post
• This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for any English, Linguistics, Psychology or even a Speech and Language graduate
A primary school, with exceptional inclusion, require a Teaching Assistant to support several pupils with communication difficulties. The school would like to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant who has previously worked with SEN children and an ability to nurture this age group. The school are hoping for a graduate Teaching Assistant who can support in language building as well as other areas of the curriculum throughout the school year. In addition, you will be offered a wide range of CPD opportunities and your duties will include leading group and 1:1 sessions.
This state-of-the-art primary school is found in South London and is a brief walk from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
If you feel that your passion for teaching is shared by this primary school, then this Primary Teaching Assistant role in London is for you. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.