Mortgage Case Handler
Job Salary: £22,000- rising to £23,500 after probation
Job Location: Bolton
Job Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 9am - 5pm Friday
Are you a financial services professional looking to move into a company where you will be able to earn a competitive salary, you will be treated as an individual and given huge career opportunities, starting in the Mortgage Case Handler team?
If so we would like to hear from you!
My client is the largest second charge mortgage broker in the UK, who have a fantastic reputation for the quality service they provide and the strong relationships they build with their lenders. They have third party relationships with the likes of Money Supermarket and Compare the Market to generate warm leads from customers with genuine interest for their products.
They are financially backed and in a stable position, which has led them to look at expanding their business over the coming years and possibly moving into other areas of the market. They therefore need to bring in a number of experienced case managers to help with this development and grow the business further.
You will also be given the opportunity to study for the CeMap qualification during your time as a case manager that will be funded via the client.
Requirements of a Mortgage Case Handler:
- Experience in administration, customer services or call centre environment ideally doing the same role or a similar role within the industry.
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisation skills
Being a Mortgage Case Handler consists of:
- Processing and managing loan applications through to completion.
- Ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions for customers.
- Working within a regulatory procedural framework so a professional and detailed approach is necessary.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
Benefits of the company:
- 22 days' holiday rising to 25 with service (you also get your birthday off work)
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Private healthcare via BUPA
- A modern office environment with a very unique feel
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with finance experience, to take the next step in their career with a well-established, reputable company that offers a brilliant package and long term career prospects. Interviews are taking place for immediate starts, click apply now to be considered.
Case handler, underwriter, call centre, call center, finance, financial services, inbound, outbound, sales, customer service, advise, advice, advised, loans, unsecured, secured, mortgages, mortgage, broker, bolton, b2b, b2c, cemap. case manager, account handler, account executive, Mortgage Case Handler
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86412654