CALLING ALL PROPERTY SECRETARIES!! WE WANT TO HEAR FORM YOU!
Are you looking for a local opportunity working for an established and friendly practice?
My client is currently seeing an experienced Residential / Conveyancing Property Secretary to work in a local practice to the Colchester area.
If you have 2 years recent conveyancing legal secretarial experience, have the ability to multi-task, with proven team working experience then we want to hear from you...
Duties will include:
* Electronic diary management, booking rooms and arranging meetings
* Telephone liaison with clients and firm's contacts
* Using digital transcription system
* Using the firm's Accounts software, Partner for Windows, to record payments in and out, create new matters and where necessary, record time spent
* Completing forms using Oyez forms
* Using a case manager system currently Ochresoft - training will be given
* Applying for searches using online services including Land Registry Portal
* Using HMRC website to complete Stamp Duty Land Tax forms
* Photocopying and scanning documents
* Maintaining orderly files - keeping filing up to date
My client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Pay rate -£10 - £11.28ph dependant on experience.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
If you are interested in this position then please apply accordingly or contact the Adecco Colchester office on 01206561295.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86417166