IT Field Engineer - North East (Home based)
Salary: £22,000 (additional bonus scheme in place for an extra £2k per year)
I am looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer to join my client who is the UK's leading supplier of technology.
The main focus of the role is to break/fix repair on desktop PC’s and Laptops at their client base across the North East.
The role is home based and you will be supplied with a company vehicle plus a locker in which you will be able to access your equipment from and be on the way to your job before 9AM.
A full clean drivers licence is required.
Your main responsibilities are;
- To make sure all your work is complete to a professional standard in any working day.
- Ensure all service administration is complete.
- Make sure all allocated equipment is maintained and locatable at all times.
- Keep the company vehicle tidy and in excellent condition.
- Be prepared with all the parts needed and to make sure these are easily locatable.
- Maintain good customer relations and ensure customers are left with a working device or left with clear information on when a return visit will be attempted.
- Ensure that all job details are fully updated before leaving customer site.
- Maintain communication with the call allocation team throughout the day.
Great characteristics to have;
- Good team player
- Calm under pressure
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
- Previous experience in a IT Field Engineer repair role (hardware) or similar would be advantageous
- Relevant IT & Tech support qualifications, for example CompTIA A+
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply for more details and I will be in contact with you once short-listing for the role is complete.