Primary Teacher - Are you experienced in teaching KS2?
Do you have great interpersonal skills and have a positive impact on young lives?
We are searching for primary teachers who can create a friendly learning programme and provide a safe learning environment.
Randstad Education is looking for primary teachers to join an amazing school in Daventry. If you're passionate, dedicated and understand the importance of Early Years Education, we'd love to have you on board.
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with Key Stage 2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
Apply today & Get in touch on and ask for Lawson; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!