Claims Team Leader (Credit Hire)
We are excited to be partnered with a well established insurance claims specialist who have operated their successful business in the North West for 18 years.
Their expansion has seen them take on an international presence and work with some of the most prestigious brands within the insurance sector.
Due to further expansion we are now assisting them in the growth of their new division who will specialise within the motor claims industry. They work closely with aggregators such as compare the market, money supermarket and go compare to ensure their customers have an unrivalled first class service as soon as they require any of our catalogue of services. We are looking for an experienced claims team leader to join the company on an immediate basis.
The role of the Claims team leader is to proactively and efficiently manage a team of 8/10 handlers who deal with an insurance notification of loss in its entirety.
In your role as a Claims team leader you will be responsible for:
- Manage KPI's in accordance with claims guidelines.
- Oversee your team and the efficiency of the calls and documentation required to fulfil the role.
- Manage and monitor incoming claims call enquiries in an efficient, expedient and customer focused way, ensuring that the customer receives a professional service at all times.
- Coach and inspire new starters and nurture them during the early stages of the role whilst maintaining a positive mindset to experienced staff members.
- Ensuring all claims are accurately logged in line with FCA guidelines.
- Have a fair understanding of the Highway Code and case laws.
- Be able to use multiple claims systems.
- Be able to set and amend claim reserves for various aspects of the claim in line with the reserving philosophy.
- Handle Own Damage claims up to handling authority limit specified.
- Treating customers fairly at all times and in every communication/process.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Clear and professional communication skills - be able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge both verbally and in writing.
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- A sound knowledge of bodily injury claims and MOJ reforms
- A good understanding of the claims processes including liability and intervention.
- Planning and time management skills.
- Experience of identifying root cause analysis.
- An understanding of the reserve philosophy.
- I.T skills and familiar with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of £25K depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Their flagship offices offer free parking, free refreshments, healthcare and childcare voucher options, exciting incentives, dress down days, regular charity events and much more. With growth plans spanned across 2019 we are keen to individuals who have a passion for career growth.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86415337