A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the McArthurGlen Team based at our Ashford Designer Outlet on a Fixed Term Basis
Why start your journey at McArthurGlen?
- You’ll be part of the best team in the industry, both locally and across our international business
- We are committed to building and operating a world-class organisation where you can progress your career, be collaborative and creative
- You will have the tools and development you need to succeed: we want everyone to love what they do
- You’ll receive an attractive base salary and entitlement to an excellent bonus scheme
- Great benefits varying by country, including 25+ days holiday, fitness allowance, shopping and other discounts and deals, cross-departmental, international projects, opportunities to travel and many more
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
To work with the Centre Manager and wider team to develop and execute a marketing strategy and guide the development of plans and components (advertising, PR, CRM, Tourism, Research & Visual) needed to deliver footfall results and build brand awareness in line with the target customer profile.
What you’ll be doing…
- Work with the Centre Marketing Manager in developing the marketing strategy to deliver centre objectives and leverage cost-efficiencies in regional planning ensuring value is maximised
- Manage, monitor and analyse budget, including procurement processes, to ensure optimisation and cost-efficiency
- Develop promotions and an annual event calendar to support footfall objectives and the consistency of the McArthurGlen image via a balanced blend of communications, tourism initiatives, visual and PR support planned in accordance with centralised head office support and centre marketing strategy
- Manage the relationships of local advertising, media, press, web or promotion agencies
- Devise and implement a local tourism strategy that compliments both regional and company tourism initiatives
- Significant cross channel marketing experience within a consumer-driven environment
- CIM qualification/IPR certificate or diploma would be an advantage
- Excellent level of English language; written and spoken
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and influence stakeholders within a matrix organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV.