1st Line Support Engineer
Set in bright and modern offices in Sidcup, one of the leading Software Integration specialists are looking to grow on their current team of over 40 people.
Their people work to solve Microsoft Integration challenges and being small gives them a lot of agility in terms of innovation, work-life balance and flexibility. They develop world class applications for the enterprise and are very focused on what they do. Every day presents new challenges and opportunities for growth by working with a team of integration specialists, achievers, visionaries and problem solvers.
They are now looking for new team members to join them to provide 1st Line Support for their hundreds of customers.
Responsibilities will include;
- Developing strong customer relationships
- Solve queries of the customers through email and live chat
- Provide information about the products and service
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Computer skills required
- Customer focused empathy
- Professional and friendly
- Can multi-task and problem solve
- Enthusiastic, energetic and a team player
For this role the hours will be 9am-3pm in the office, then remote working 2 hours in the evening for out of hours support. Usual hours 8-10pm. Those who apply must be willing to work these split hours 5 days a week, Mon-Fri.
If this sounds like you and you`re ready to solve new challenges, then apply today!