Senior Claims Handler
SENIOR CLAIMS HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £38,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITSOur client is a leading multi-disciplined construction and resource management group, operating across the UK and Ireland, and delivers innovative, safe and sustainable solutions to the most complex construction and resource management challenges. They are a market-leading, ambitious and inspirational organisation which continues to evolve and grow. This is possible because of their exceptional people and the continuing investment in them and their journeys with the company.They now have a newly created opportunity for an Insurance and Risk professional to join their Finance team based in Wembley.The role of Senior Claims Handler involves the following tasks.RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- The core facets of this role comprise largely of claims management and risk mitigation, coordinating insurance renewals and project management with a focus of growing stakeholder relationships (both internally and externally).
- This role is to coordinate the insurance function by carrying out day to day insurance related activities in order to deliver a first-class insurance function.
- You will also be involved in the insurance programmes on major insurance projects by providing both guidance and supporting in the arrangement of insurance covers.
- An analytical whiz, you will have demonstrable experience gained within Insurance and Risk compliance coupled with the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders and possess advanced written communication and influencing skills with a diplomatic disposition.
- You will also be energised by working to stringent deadlines with the ability to react to changing priorities as well.
- Experience gained within the construction sector would be advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86422294