A rewarding and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join one of the top tyre manufacturers worldwide. Our client is a high profile, growing brand synonymous with performance within the automotive, motorcycle and bicycle sectors.
As Marketing Manager you will manage the marketing team and take the lead in developing and ensuring the delivery of the marketing strategy throughout the UK. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing UK Marketing Strategy, identifying growth opportunities and presenting them to directors.
- Brand management including devising and presenting brand strategy.
- Managing and coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the creation, production and distribution of marketing materials.
- Responsible for devising and managing the UK and European marketing budget.
- Develop content and marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels.
- Organising and attending product launches, trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Providing marketing assets to global distributors.
- Securing sponsorships.
- Direct management of the marketing team.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
The successful Marketing Manager will demonstrate:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or related discipline
- Previous experience in a Marketing Manager role within a large, multi-site company
- Ability to devise and lead on marketing and brand development strategies
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Full driving licence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A lot of passion and energy with a friendly personality
- Drive and determination
- Some knowledge and/or interest in automotive, motorcycle or bicycle industries would be preferred although not essential
- £37,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours a week (flexible working hours may apply)
- Free parking
- Lieu days given for weekend days worked
Circa £37,000 depending on experience + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86419461