Finance Analyst Manager
Finance Analyst Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 DoE
Reassured are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst Manager to manage a team of finance and data analysts who look after a suite of reports for our Senior Management team. You will be based at our HQ in Basingstoke. As the Finance Analyst Manager your advanced knowledge and experience of Excel and data visualisation and reporting software, preferably Tableau, will be the key to this exciting new position at Reassured, as your analytical expertise will be required to be able to communicate your findings to Senior Management
Reassured are the largest life insurance telephone brokerage in the UK helping over 120,000 people protect their families each year. We are growing rapidly and as part of this expansion, this new role has been created within our growing Data Team, reporting into our Finance Manager and therefore this role offers an amazing opportunity for progression and career development.
Your Main Duties Will Include But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for all outputs produced by the Data Analysis team
- Production of suite of reports required for each financial month end
- Reviewing existing manual excel reports and building these in Tableau
- Understanding the business needs and reporting requirements in order to support the wider business
- Present and explain reports to multiple levels of management up to board level
- Building live operational reports to support the sales operation
- Ad hoc report building as required to support business such as annual audit
- Build and maintain solid relationships across all departments of the company.
- Promoting a 'Continuous Improvement’ culture within the department.
- Coach and develop team to ensure they strive for excellence.
- Encourage, motivate and reward team to encourage behaviours within the department, which supports the values of Reassured.
- Promote information security in your department, encouraging best practice by ensuring your staff comply with the information security and financial crime principles, policies and procedures.
- Monitor workplace practice in line with these policies and procedures to ensure compliance is followed.
Essential Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Accounting background, preferably in financial services
- Advanced Excel
- Use of data visualisation and reporting software, preferably Tableau
- Financial reporting
- Management of accounting or data analysis people (management of a small team)
- Have worked in the Financial Services industry previously
- Ability to Communicate authoritatively and credibly at all levels
- Self-belief and sound judgement
- Analytical interpretation
- Time management
- Ability to manage change
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of EQ (emotional intelligence)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional holiday with length of service
- Monthly incentives and Quarterly incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Market Leading Training
- Management Development Programme
- Flexible working
We have appeared in "The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For" the last 5 years, we are now embarking on an exciting expansion plan and have ambitious plans for the future of Reassured.
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees.