Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively representing our client in recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager. Our client, are a multinational corporation, at an exciting point within their business!
This is a Marketing Segment Manager role, where you will be responsible for marketing within a specific vertical market, a crucial part of the business; to maximise sales, profit and market development potential in line with the UK/ROI Business Plan.
Benefits include bonus and attractive pension scheme!
- Formulation and implementation of tactical and strategic marketing plans for brand within the UK & Ireland
- Champion, protect and develop the brand, ensuring a clear understanding of the proposition, and inherent values of the brand by all stakeholders.
- Maintain, monitor & grow level of brand awareness & perception by key target audiences - internal & external.
- Ensure all new product launches receive maximum exposure and appropriate training is given to Marketing team, Sales team & Customer Service team.
- Management of the planned marketing expenditure budget for the segment.
- Development and implementation of the segment communications programme both offline and online, including via EMEA digital platforms and Social Media
- Selection & management of agencies and suppliers to ensure sector marketing programmes are delivered on time and to budget
- Be the champion for the UK’s implementation of the Cradle to Cradle philosophy across all appropriate product groups, advocating sustainability credentials
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within the sector
- Provide relevant marketing support to the Commercial sales team in the sector as required
- Support the Commercial Sales Director and the UK Management team in formulation of the wider strategy for the business
- Support company EMEA & Group marketing projects for product development and segment communications, ensuring that new product development is in line with UK/ROI market needs.
- Be the voice of the UK & ROI market across EMEA
- Develop company profile in the market place through customer, stakeholder and industry interface - events & networking
- Organisation of appropriate Sales Conferences/Meetings & customer events
The ideal candidate:
- Marketing / Business degree or equivalent
- B2B Product marketing experience
- Ideally a member of Institute of Marketing or similar
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines. Flexibility is essential in this role.
- Good IT skills with an excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- EXPERIENCED MARKETING MANAGER
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.