Position: Senior Developer/Lead Developer
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £60,000- £70,000 + good benefits package + part remote working 37 hour week
My Client a regulatory body based in Central Birmingham are looking for a highly experienced Lead Developer to join them. My client is a 240 year old business heading for a huge digital transformation and this role is a chance for you to be part of their historic move into the modern day. The role comes with a great deal of responsibility as you will be the sole Developer expected to take the reins and steer the direction of the projects. The ideal candidate will have strong hands on coding skills as well as a solution architect way of thinking. My client is looking for someone with 5+ years of backend C# development experience who has a passion for innovation and is up for a challenge.
• Set the delivery approach putting in place the foundations required to enable quality in implementation applying best practices throughout.
• Create Development Standards taking account of considerations such as coding patterns, reusability, unit testing and security
• Take lead of the technical design implementation
• Keen to get involved in requirements analysis, solution design and extensive hands-on software development
• Works well on their own or as part of a small team
• Great communicator – can explain concepts clearly in both technical and non-technical language depending on the audience.
• Enthusiastic about using technology and able to self-research alternative approaches to solve problems
• Entity Framework
• AngularJS and Angular
For more information or to apply please get in touch ASAP. I have initial telephone interview slots this week as part of a 2 stage process...