Newly Qualified Teachers - Primary - West Lancashire
Veritas Education are looking to assist Newly Qualified Teachers in completing their induction. This will include getting you regular supply work to build up your confidence and CV until the right school comes along. This has been very successful in the past and a lot of NQTs have found that the experience they have gained through supply work has hugely benefited them at the start of their teaching career.
Why Veritas Education?
- Variety of primary positions across West Lancashire
- Positions across key stages and subjects
- Supply, short term, long term and permanent positions
- Excellent rates of pay and benefits
- Refer a friend scheme
- Personalised service
- Experienced consultants with a background in education
- Get to know schools and gain paid experience with daily supply to gain a better understanding of different schools and year groups
- Able to experience a choice of schools to see which schools would be best suited for your induction and professional development
- Richer understanding of school processes and expectations
- Support to find a long-term position in order to complete your Induction
- Great rates of pay and good choice of teaching positions
If you would like to discuss registering or would like to know more about specific roles, please apply with your CV, email or call .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'