Job Title: Project Manager
Industry: Leading University based in Central London
Employment Type: Contract (6 months')
Day Rate: £460.00
The ideal Project Manager must be able to display the following:
- Hands on experience of coordinating and leading transformation projects
- Previous experience of providing scheduling of accommodation
- Previous experience of working in higher education or within an organisation which delivers services to higher education
- Previous Service Design experience
- Strong communication skills
We are currently hiring for a talented Project Manager for a Top Tier University based in Central London.
This fantastic opportunity will involve co-ordinating and leading a transformation project based on improving the university's internal processes. You will be working closely with the department who are responsible for delivering the timetabling service and the end goal is to enhance the student and staff experience.
Previous experience of complex scheduling of accommodation is required or someone who has the ability to take on and improve multi-layered processes. Experience within the higher education sector or within an organisation which delivers services to the higher education is also beneficial.
This will be a challenging role which requires strong communication and leadership skills.
If you are a talented Project Manager who is ready to take the opportunity to work for a leading University, please apply to the role and we will be in touch.