In this role you will deliver a high-quality Claims Handling Service to all clients, ensuring that Key Client Outcomes are delivered to pre-defined service standards.
The position may suit either someone with the experience listed below or maybe someone who is starting out in their insurance career and wishes to develop their claims handling knowledge
- Monitoring and Influencing of key client outcomes relating to claims agreement and settlement
- Handling various types of claims (including Public Liability & Employers Liability) from cradle to grave on a delegated basis from both clients and insurers
- Understanding and adhering to the processes and deadlines provided under the MOJ & CPR processes
- Responsible for process driven and transactional claims servicing within timeframes set out in KPI’s
- Log and report accurate claims information
- Ensure sufficient detail/documentation to validate policy coverage
- Act in the best interests of the client/integrity of the market
- Identify key areas in the claims process where risk is identified and take mitigating actions to limit exposure to E & O
- Be a specialist/SME in your area and an escalation point for others
- Ensure proactive engagement with Advocates/Loss Management Executives to maintain connectivity with advocacy and ensure swift client service
- Attend Client meetings with the Advocates/Loss Management Executives to represent the department
- Insurance claims experience is preferred
- Preferably ACII qualified or working towards the ACII qualification
- Preferably educated to A level standard or relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience in Process Management
- Experience in Query Management
- Good understanding of Compliance Management
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.