Graduate Teaching Assistants
Graduate Teaching Assistants - Teaching Training - Hertfordshire
We are currently working with a secondary school in Hertfordshire, the school has recently been awarded teacher training status which means it's a great opportunity for graduate teaching assistants who want a career in teaching.
The School is looking to recruit graduate teaching assistants from September and for the right candidate a teaching training programme the following year.
If you're long term goal is to become a qualified teacher this could be the perfect role for you.
Key skills and experience needed:
- Experience of working with and supporting children to enable them to make accelerated progress in their learning
- Excellent English, Mathematics, IT and communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the place of the academy in educating pupils and the importance of promoting the moral, spiritual, social and cultural development of pupils from a multi-cultural community
- An understanding of the National Curriculum and of the varied needs and difficulties presented by students with special needs
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
What the School can offer:
- The opportunity to work with excellent students and a supportive team.
- Comprehensive staff benefits
- Ambitious working environment
- Professional development
- Friendly and passionate atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'