Customer service advisor / Administrator
Job Title: Customer service advisor / Administrator Hours: Various hours available evenings and weekends
Salary: £9.08 - £12.00 per hour
Reports To: Office Manager
Location: 2-4 Exchange Street, Manchester
The Doctorcall Group is a provider of private medical services including:
- The main 24/7 private GP visiting service
- Doctorcall Medical Assistance - working with national network clinics
- Private clinics in London and Manchester offering GP, GU, cosmetic, physio and OH services as well as a range of complementary therapies
- OH and vaccination programmes throughout the UK
- Physiotherapy clinics
Doctorcall is committed to providing the highest possible standard of professional service to patients both through the visiting doctor service and the daily clinics in London and Manchester.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To take incoming visit requests, entering patient details on electronic medical records system for every completed service. To enter payment information, and to process credit card payments from patients.
- To ensure that invoice details are accurate and liaise with assistance companies, doctors and specialists, organising referrals and ongoing treatment.
- To prepare and send reports to clients and patients in line with KPIs.
- To take telephone bookings from patients for appointments in the clinics in London and Manchester. To ensure that the patient is fully aware of the cost of the appointment and possible extra cost for referrals/investigations.
- To enter accurate information on the electronic system, including name of patient, contact telephone number, type of appointment, company details where necessary, cost of appointment and referral source.
- To work across teams when required.
- To deal with general enquires from the public, ensuring that calls are handled calmly, efficiently, and promptly directed to the relevant member of staff where necessary.