Position - Quality Assistant
- Ensure the sampling and testing of all products and formally document results.
- Monitor product specifications for new and existing products in order to ensure the product meets consumer expectations by periodic testing
- Control, analyse and report on line quality testing
- Perform formal routine in-house QA/factory audits
- Ensure appropriate action is taken and documented to correct any highlighted audit failures
- Maintain adequate calibration against set requirements
- Ensure adequate control of out of date ingredients
- Liaise between the line and management regarding quality issues
- Carry out sampling and testing
- Monitoring hygiene and housekeeping
- Taking part in customer audits and company BRC audit.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene training
- Knowledge of food environment and associated procedures/risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible attitude
- Experience of at least 1 year in similar position.
- Experience in working under pressure and in busy environment
- PC knowledge (excel, word and outlook skills)
- A good understanding of quality processes and NCRs
- 5s experience
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- A good work ethic
- Hard working
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
Hours of Work: Shifts 07:00 - 15:00; 1500 - 2300 and 2300- 0700, Monday to Friday, alternating each week.