A recently established, highly regarded consultancy based in Croydon, currently seeks a Pension Consultant to join the firm on a permanent basis. This is an office based role where you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £50k, plus an excellent benefits package that includes;
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Pension (a pretty good one too!)
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working
- Exam support (fully funded / study leave)
- Season ticket loan
As a consultant, you will be responsible for the provision of strategic advice to corporate clients, delivering advice and present solutions for corporate Pension & Benefits business and for formulating EB solutions addressing the issue's facing corporate bodies. Furthermore, you will also be tasked with working closely with the Senior Consultant, supporting them with their client portfolio and also be recognised as a market expert in either Corporate Pensions or other facets of Employee Benefits (Risk, Health etc.) Further responsibilities will include:
- Income generation from the sale of bespoke Pension and Benefit solutions to corporate clients to achieve agreed targets
- Develop innovative benefits solutions for corporate clients
- Identify and refer other business opportunities to different areas of the business
- Responsible for driving and generating sufficient activity and client contact to achieve targets and income generation
- Ensure a high level of client service satisfaction, identify dissatisfaction's and respond to issues with cost effective solutions
Knowledge required for the role;
The successful applicant will need to have a solid understanding of their market specialism (Group Pensions) as well as a high level of overall understanding of the Corporate Pension & Employee Benefits Market. You will be experienced in providing advice to Corporates covering DC Pension Schemes and you will also need to be an expert on current and expected legislation. Furthermore, the job holder will be expected to be able to identify commercial opportunities from legislative and other structural changes in the Pensions & Benefits space and also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, highly regarded consultancy that recognises and rewards success!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.