Maths Teacher QTS
Title: Maths Teacher
Location: Smethwick, Birmingham
Start date: Immediate start
Would you like a new role as a Mathematics Teacher?
Are you looking to enhance your experience working with pupils? Then look no further as we may have a wonderful opportunity for you.
This exciting position is available to start as soon as and is a Full-Time position. In this role you will be required to build positive relationships and help students to overcome barriers in their learning and development. You will be teaching Mathematics to students who have a range of needs and will be required to support lower ability children, putting targets in place to ensure progress.
About the school
The school has extremely high expectations of students, from flawless appearance to polite and well-mannered behaviour. The school has been awarded with a 'Good' by Ofsted. Producing remarkably good as a result of excellent teaching and outstanding care. Children thrive in an enriching environment that is pleasant and focused.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Up to date knowledge of the secondary Mathematics curriculum.
- Able to support and improve standards of achievement with pupils.
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach and work with a positive outlook on Education.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Why join Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated, reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- A smooth, efficient registration process with no hidden charges or fees
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks. Ensuring each candidate understands the importance of safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0121-272-8665