An established construction business based in Dudley are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join a small close knit construction team. The company operate nationally dealing heavily with contractors in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to assist an FC and take that next step.
The Assistant Financial Controller position is a great opportunity for someone with strong attention to detail looking to progress their management accounting experience within a rapidly expanding construction business.
Ideally you will:
• Previously worked in construction/manufacturing/civil engineering dealing with CIS contractors
• Part qualified/qualified ACCA/CIMA or QBE
• Have experience managing management accounts and handing over to the Financial Controller within a team of 6, dealing heavily with sales, labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors
• Have experience in cost accounting or working as a Cost Accountant
In return you will:
• Competitive salary with development opportunities
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business environment
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• Gain excellent exposure within a growing civil engineering business
This Finance Manager is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.