KS1 Teacher needed - Bootle area
KS1 Teacher needed – Bootle area
Milk Education are looking to recruit a KS1 Teacher to work in a Year 2 class at a local Bootle school.
The school are looking for a Teacher to really make a difference and inspire their children. The class has a mixed learning ability, you will work with the other KS1 teachers to development planning to target and challenge children within school.
The school has been graded “Good” from OFSTED inspection and was praised on the behaviour of children. This is a great opportunity and will start in June 2019
If interested, please apply for the post or call our Liverpool office on and ask to speak to our Senior Primary Consultant Nicki to discuss the opportunity further
In order to be considered for this role you need to:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have previous experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
- A minimum of two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants with over 12 years recruitment experience who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Milk Education also works with Mainstream Primary and Secondary Schools, if you are interested in any roles for these settings please get in touch as we have specialist Consultants within these areas.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86401196