We are currently working with a well-established international digital agency who have a brand new requirement for a PHP Developer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to understand specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Support unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming and PHP frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel etc.
- Developing robustwell-documented code, which adheres to the company/product user interface and development conventions, usability and accessibility standards
- Understanding of Version Control concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, WordPress, LAMP stack
- Experience designing/building and using external RESTFUL APIs
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Friendly office environment
- Team days out
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.