Do you enjoy helping people in need?
Are you an Healthcare Assistant/Care Assistant who wants flexible Hours?
Do you want to work in different care settings across East Sussex or West Sussex?
If your answer is to all of the above we would love to hear from you
Green Cross Recruitment is a rapidly growing healthcare company. We are currently recruiting healthcare assistants/care assistants who have at least 6 months experience to provide care to our clients such as: Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Care Homes, Learning Disability Homes etc. We have a fast track recruitment process.
Benefits of an Healthcare Assistant/Care Assistant:
- Paid Mileage (After approval with Branch Manager)
- Attending a fully comprehensive training programme learning new skills
- Variety of care settings
- Flexible Hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Day/Night work available
- Weekend work available
- Weekly Pay
- Free Transport to and from work
- Pay rates from £8.50ph up to £17.00ph
Responsibilities of an Healthcare Assistant/Care Assistant
- Personal care i.e. washing, bathing, dressing, toileting and incontinence, meal preparation, prompt and administer medication.
- Practical Support i.e. cleaning, laundry, bed making and household tasks including hygienic cleaning.
- Social and respite care i.e. respite, companionship, night sitting, 24-hour care and accompanying for trips or outings
Requirements of an Care Assistant
- Must have at least 6 Months Experience of working in the care industry.
- Must have right to work in UK
- Must have at least 3 references - X2 Care references and X1 Character References.