Service Desk Technician
Service Desk Technician - 6m Initial Contract - Edinburgh - £DOE
Your new company and role
Our client is a large public sector organisation with an office based in Edinburgh. They are currently looking for a Service Desk Technician to join their business on an initial 6m contract to work on primarily 1st Line support within the company. You will also be involved in the roll out of new equipment and software.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a PC Support Environment
- Experience of working on an IT Help Desk
- Experience maintaining core internal IT management systems and ensuring user and asset procedures are followed
- Provide ad-hoc assistance to the end-user.
- Comfortable working with suppliers and other Third parties
What you'll get in return
You will receive an initial 6 month contract with likely extension opportunities, and a competitive day rate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.