Commercial Financial Analyst
My client are a global technology company in the Thames Valley. An exceptional opportunity has arisen within their team of analyts for a financial analyst studying for CIMA at operational stage ideally. The role has come about due to promotion, this exciting opportunity as listed below will be repsonsible for reporting, management accounting, business partnering the commercial controllers, investigating variances and using excel to understand data trends, themes etc.
This role would suit someone with ACCA / CIMA operational level looking to further their studies in a global business with an excellent team and a role that offers the chance to add value, provide business critical analysis to aid decision support.
- Responsibility for month end margin reconciliation
- Identifying and processing cost and revenue adjustments at month end
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure accuracy and validity of month end financials, investigating variances where required
- Creation of month end board reporting pack and associated commentary
- Working with key stakeholders around the business to provide finance support
To be succeasful you will be studying towards your CIMA / ACCA (operational ideally) strong excel, pivots, v look ups, etc, have experience of working within an analytical background and enough about you to partner commercially with the businesses commercial controllers. This role is a prefect chance for someone to test themselves comemrcially, if you wish to learn more please email or call for more information.