Talent Development Consultant
Nigel Wright are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our professional services client within the County Durham area.
This is a newly created role and will sit within the talent team of a very busy organisation based within the Head Office in the County Durham area, Key duties will include:
- Initially identifying training needs throughout the business.
- Develop and up-skill the workforce and provide continuous reviews of personal development plans.
- Be the subject matter expert for the new LMS system, managing the data and producing reports.
- Experienced in the design and delivery of training, using blended learning techniques.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of seniority.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of coaching and developing and be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role. You will have a solid understanding of the full training cycle to include:
- Previous experience of working with an LMS
- Initial training needs analysis
- How to shape and develop a workforce
- Design and delivery of workshops and modules using blending learning techniques
- Build upon capability across the wider business
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience within an Learning and Development function to be considered for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into a newly created role within a professional organisation. If this sounds like something you are interested in please feel free to contact myself for a confidential chat. Alternatively, if you are looking for a new opportunity however this role is not right for you, please get in touch with our HR Team at Nigel Wright who can assist you in your job search.