Science/Chemistry teacher KS3/4
We are looking for a Chemistry Teacher with experience of teaching KS3/4
This position is for 3 days a week
The school has high expectations of all students and teaching staff alike and has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted
The school is seeking an enthusiastic Chemistry teacher who can contribute to the ethos of the school.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
* Excellent classroom management skills
* Keen to progress and develop
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Be able to inspire and motivate
* Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students
* Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
All candidates must hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications and be able to provide professional references.
The position is subject to such references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Chemistry Teacher looking for a new challenge, this could be your next position.