Teacher of Science
Are you a motivated and determined Teacher of Science?
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives?
Would you like to work in an academy that has a proven record of excellent progress for all students?
One of our preferred schools is seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Science to start September 2019 with a proven track record of working in a secondary setting. Experience of A Level Biology is desirable. You will join a highly motivated positive community determined to create a great example of comprehensive education.
The trust work in partnership with a shared ambition to provide outstanding education for their students. They want their students to love learning and be well placed to do something great with their lives. They aim to create remarkable learning environments in which students expect success because of their ambitious attitude to learning, the challenge provided by staff and the support they receive at home. High quality professional development and leadership training for staff are central features of our Trust.
What you will require:
- the ability to teach all Sciences to KS4
- a focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
- the ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
- commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- 2x references
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated "Outstanding" educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.