Store Manager - Lincoln
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Store Manager for B&M Retail. We are looking for a highly motivated Manager with a proven track record of delivering sales, service and store standards in a high turnover, fast paced environment. You will be customer service focused and results driven!
As a Store Manager at B&M, you will have the autonomy to make the best possible commercial decisions to drive sales and delight our Customers. The majority of your time as will be spent on the shop floor where you will motivate and inspire your team to achieve the Company objectives. Coaching, developing and inspiring your team are essential in this role and will be second nature because we want you to bring out the very best in your people!
Ideal candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of managing a high turnover store in a fast paced business
- Delivery of store KPI's and evidence of retail achievements
- A passion for retail and driving sales through exceptional service/standards
- A hands on approach to leadership and a desire to lead from the front
- A natural leader who manages team performance & supports individuals to deliver
- Willing to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers alike
The key accountabilities of the role will be:
- Deliver B&M store standards.Ensure all procedures and processes are in place and adhered to in order to assure the effective operation of the store and potentially maximising its performance
- Drive and improve colleague performance through monitoring, coaching and development and were necessary taking action to ensure consistent ways of working
- Develop a process that ensures management and colleagues’ work effectively together encouraging positive teamwork
- Ensure the store team are kept well informed and deliver the communication plan that ensures business information is communicated in an effective and timely manner
- Work closely with Buyers and Store Management to ensure the store product triggers are correct with a view to maintain the B&M vision of simple warehousing
- Ensure all management and colleagues work to the trigger principles to ensure maximum product availability without filling warehouses
- Ensure colleagues and customers are working/shopping in a safe environment compliant with Company Health and Safety procedures
Benefits of B&M
- Career progression - We facilitate step up programmes for our managers who want to be recognised and build on their knowledge and understanding to build a successful career at B&M
- Freedom to retail - the ability to make key commercial decision and trade your store
- We offer 28 days holiday
- 10% discount in our stores
- Opportunity to take part in our company share initiative
- Nest pension scheme
B&M Retail are the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer. We offer Customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Homewares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 600 stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you. We continue to have ambitious plans for growth - could you be our next Store Manager?
If you are looking to join a growing retailer with fantastic career opportunities, apply online today!