Food Technology and Textiles Teacher
A Food Technology and Textiles Teacher is required for a September start at a supportive and well-established Academy in Luton.
Internationally trained teachers with relevant experience are welcome to apply, as the school has programme in place to support overseas transitions.
About the School:
- A coeducational mainstream academy currently supporting close to 1400 student aged 11-18;
- Situated in the hub of Bedfordshire with quick airport and London city links;
- The academy has effective leadership and the senior team has created a strong shared ethos that positively enhances every area of academy life;
- There are state of the art facilities, providing students the opportunities to develop their interests and skills in a wide range of areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the School's Food Technology and Textiles curriculum programme;
- Liaising with various influences to support ongoing student progress;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student achievement;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff meetings.
In order to be considered for the role of Food Technology and Textiles Teacher for September 2019 in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Recognised teaching qualifications.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply today! Contact Impact Teachers on .
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.