As Finance Manager you will be working closely with the management team and it is essential that you are a confident communicator able to work with non finance colleagues and provide meaningful information and insight.
- Ensure that financial and other internal controls are adequate and operating correctly to assist in managing risk within the business
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making - with specific emphasis on cash flow forecasting
- Produce annual budgets and forecasts as required
- Ensure that the financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions are carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee the work of the finance team members
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACCA / ACA finance professional with experience of managing a small finance team.