SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for a profitable manufacturing business in Nottingham.
- Manage the periodic reporting process, ensuring that the information generated is used to challenge performance and drive action
- Generate ad-hoc information - overhead, cash or balance sheet; to support the analysis of business performance
- Co-ordinate the generation of the overhead, cash and balance sheet elements of the rolling forecast, and review the results
- Review and develop the financial control system (e.g. Asset verification, PO authority limits, etc), ensuring that it is adequate and is being consistently applied
- Manage the month end and balance sheet process
- Review and understand actual cash performance, and forecast short-term cash requirements
- Influence the key drivers of working capital and control creditor payments in order to achieve overall cash targets
- Review the financial systems to ensure they are operating and are being used efficiently and effectively
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified) with previous experience of working in a fast paced environment. This role would also suit you if you are looking for your first move into industry from practice or you currently work in industry are are looking for a role with wide exposure. You will have sound technical skills, with the ability to influence the business. Previous manufacturing experience would be advantageous not not essential.
This role offers a lot of autonomy and hands on exposure within the security of a large multi-million pound business. There are also excellent career development and progression opportunities both locally and within the wider group, as well as internationally.
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86383942