The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for owning all aspects of the ecommerce website, managing a dynamic team and making decisions to positively impact the company's revenue and overall performance. The role will involve developing and implementing a number of reporting strategies to monitor website performance, and quickly acting on results for the best possible performance.
Our leading online dynamic retailer brings the hottest trends in fashion and pop culture first. They are constantly aiming to deliver innovative and unique shopping experiences for their valued customers by offering 100 new styles weekly and are constantly sourcing the freshest products in fashion and accessories in the retail industry from their Head Office in Manchester.
A successful Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the following
- Complete a regular upload of new products on the website, ensuring correct presentation of the online assortment, including product information, category information and website visual merchandising to ensure the site is maintained to a high standard.
- Prepare for site refreshes by building the navigation, merchandising and trend shops and managing the item set up process
- Design, plan and implement reporting strategies in order to monitor website activity and revenue, and creating and managing action plans for results
- Complete regular research of competitor online activity
- Conduct regular site reviews and A/B tests to monitor the customer journey, reporting any operational/testing issues that arise.
- Conduct a weekly report on all weekly online best sellers
- Take an analytical approach to content and ensure that it is SEO optimised
- Monitor traffic to the site, and increase engagement and conversion
- Manage a dynamic team and work closely with the marketing team, merchandising team and creative team to ensure the platform runs smoothly
The ideal candidate for the Ecommerce Manager role would have
- Experience managing a team in a fast paced, high performing environment
- Experience working in the fashion retail industry, preferably in womanswear
- Experience working with retail e-commerce platforms
- Strong problem solving skills; proactive and able use initiative and make important decisions
- Ability to act quickly to last minute requests and changes.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Prior experience with Attraqt Fredhopper platform would be advantageous.
As well as a competitive salary and package, the candidate will have the opportunity to progress within an expanding and successful online fashion business, and to play a large role in the newest and biggest movements in fashion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86380637