Sacco Mann's client is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Secretary to join their Bradford based team.
Our client is a down-to-earth and friendly firm who cover Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
The Litigation Legal Secretary role may include general duties such as:
- Diary and meeting management.
- Audio transcription.
- Formatting and amending documents
- Preparing court bundles.
- General administration such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
- General monthly bills and liaising with cashiers.
- Liaising with clients over the telephone.
- Flexibility to work for other fee earners as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous Legal Secretary experience in a Litigation environment. You will have a good understanding of the need to prioritise when working with both clients and colleagues. You will ideally have excellent IT, copy and digital audio typing skills.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this fantastic Bradford based role, or wish to receive further information, then please contact Leona Taylor at Sacco Mann or simply apply to this advert. If you are not interested but know someone who is then we offer a fantastic referral scheme. Please visit the Sacco Mann website for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86370762