Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst - Nottingham City Centre - Up to £36,000
If you're mid-way through your CIMA or ACCA exams and see your future career in commercial finance, this could be a great role to allow you to make that step.
The financial accounting is all done by a different team in the business, allowing you to focus on financial analysis, business partnering and project accounting. You'll play a key role in supporting operational stakeholders across the business to ensure they deliver on business and financial plans.
If you're actively studying for your qualification, full financial study support will be provided for you to complete your CIMA or ACCA. Due to the project related nature of the role, the hiring manager is looking for candidates with strong CAPEX experience.
- Support with CAPEX business cases; reviewing spend and provide commentary for the senior leadership team
- Work with the financial planning and analysis team; providing insightful management information and analysis for operational stakeholders
- Provide financial support for business projects; ensuring accurate reports are produced for both internal and third party stakeholders
- Support the Finance Manager to deliver robust financial plans and review business cases
- Analyse income streams to ensure revenue is maximised across the organisation
- Sales reporting and analysis
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary range: £27,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Full study support for CIMA / ACCA
- Up to 12 % employer pension contribution
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays with option to buy more holidays
- CAPEX experience
- CIMA / ACCA Part Qualified or QBE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86364155