A highly experienced and knowledgeable Provisioning Analyst is needed to join the Managed Services Team of a technology and service provider, powering the global financial markets. You can expect to providing provisioning of trader voice circuits (carrier and internal), inventory management and reporting.
This Central London communications company is a trusted partner to the global financial community, helping clients anticipate change and solve problems, setting the standard with industry expertise, and providing exceptional service and comprehensive technology to enable collaborations and connections to be built on a truly global scale. They are needing a Provisioning Analyst with an in-depth knowledge of circuit provisioning within the financial services industry to join a dynamic and successful team.
Working as a vital member of the Managed Services Team the Provisioning Analyst will be responsible for providing circuit order / provisioning including the management of circuit inventories and related reporting to the Managed Services customers, management and maintenance of the customer trader voice reporting requirements, maintaining customer trader voice inventories, managing customer satisfaction and escalating concerns to the Customer Support Manager as necessary and understanding customer business requirements for ordering trade voice services and trading communication technology. It will be your excellent planning, problem solving and analytical approach that will ensure this award-winning company remains a global leader in the Financial Services Technology market.
An In-depth knowledge of circuit provisioning, common circuit types and signalling used within financial services is essential to be considered for this role.
To Qualify. You should be a Provisioning Analyst / Logistics Analyst / Compliance Analyst / Provisioning Specialist / User Provisioning Analyst or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
You are a highly experienced Provisioning Analyst within the financial services industry;
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject;
- An in-depth knowledge of, and working experience with, the common circuit types and signalling used in the financial markets;
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised and dynamic work environment;
- Sophisticated understanding of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Powerpoint, Visio and DB analysis, is a preferred skill for this position. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner;
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work within a team environment and communicate effectively across a variety of stakeholder groups;
- Must be comfortable working with global teams across multiple regions;
- Knowledge of turret/trading systems.
In return expect to work in a diverse environment where success is recognised and rewarded.