My client are a manufacturing business based in Greater Manchester, and are looking for a strong-willed and business-minded professional to work within their accounts function.
They are looking for someone with strong accounting experience, and are either part way through your AAT or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA and must have your own car and able to drive.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the production statutory and monthly management accounts ensuring external and group deadlines are me
- Provide analysis and reporting to the business for controlling costs and supporting improvements
- Preparation and posting of monthly accounting journals and reconciliation balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Providing management with financial information for controlling costs for the operations. Investigating variances and providing recommendations
- Minimum AAT qualified or equivalent and studying towards professional qualifications
- At least two years experience in a similar type of position, or in an auditor position
- Mature personality, able to work independently but also be flexible to become part of a team when required
There may be the need for you to travel to other sites and to work from home, so access to a vehicle and a valid drivers licence is crucial. They can offer first class study support including days off for study/revision during quieter times.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Searle at Agility Resourcing immediately.