Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Are you an Account Manager looking for your next step up the career ladder? We have a fantastic opportunity for you with a global, award winning direct/digital marketing agency in Cirencester.
Are you happy to work as a team but also a conscientious individual with a self-starter mentality? Then this is definitely for you! This agency develops highly creative work, so as a Senior Account Manager you will need to have a keen sense of good creative. This will come more naturally as you build with the agency. Having the ability to manage and motivate other departments, as well as delegating work when necessary. You will need to be a passionate, enthusiastic and ambitious person who is willing to stay organised and on top of client needs.
- Work closely with the Account Director to ensure that existing high service levels are maintained
- Effective liaison ability between internal departments and some external supplies
- Participate in Status Meetings, showing confidence and thorough understanding of all projects you are involved in
- Confidently line manage and support your Account Manager
- Build a positive relationship with the clients, instilling confidence and trust
- Demonstrate strong commercial sense by keeping budgets and finance elements up to date, as well as understanding data and have the ability to write and interrogate data briefs
- Write and speak clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
- Plan, organise and control work in order to achieve specified outcomes, anticipating problems and having plans to deal with them
- Produce compelling and motivating creative briefs with a clear proposition
- Confidently present in front of groups with confident body language
- Experience at a direct/digital marketing agency
- Management and development of teams
- Understanding of agency process; taking clients brief, through to studio and print direct marketing principles etc
- Some knowledge of retail market
- Good understanding of print production processes would be preferred
- Confidence to delegate both up and down
- Show passion, enthusiasm and ambition
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in order to work well within a team environment
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + birthday off
- Discounted membership of Cotswold Leisure Centre
- In house therapies - discounted
- Free car parking
- Life cover (death in service)
- Staff socials
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Give as you earn scheme
- Breakfast buffet on Mondays
- Beer fridge Fridays
Your consultant on this role will be Georgia Bradley
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.