Drama Graduate Teaching Assistant
I am currently recruiting for fun and vibrant drama graduates who are keen to be learning support assistants, to utilise their drama skills and work in a range of different SEND schools throughout Central London who are available on either day to day or long term basis. I currently have a wide range of exciting positions across all different key stages to cater for individual needs.
Ideally, you will:
- Be able to work either day to day, part-time or full-time.
- A bubbly personality!
- Confidence dealing with pupils with different abilities and SEND requirements.
- Have strong classroom management.
- General knowledge of SEND.
As these roles involve working with pupils on the Autistic spectrum, typically with challenging behaviours and complex needs, previous experience of working with pupils in SEND settings is ideal but not essential. Those who have experience with PECs and Makaton or Team Teach trained are hugely encouraged to apply!
What Engage will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from your dedicated consultant.
- Free CPD courses.
Engage Education are a widely recognised, award winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Engage Education directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Engage Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements.