SEN Teacher - Sherborne
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit an experienced Teacher for employment in an established Pupil Referral Unit in Sherborne. The post is to start in September, with the possibility of trial days in the summer term.
The school has high numbers of pupils from challenging backgrounds. You will work closely with your colleagues to create action plans for students across Key Stage 3 - 4, taking an active role in implementing a programme that positively encourages pupils to overcome barriers to learning, improve their skills and ultimately raise engagement and attainment in school.
You will have strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate with families, carers and a multidisciplinary team of teaching staff, social workers and educational psychologists. You will be organised, patient and confident, with a sound understanding of the key issues currently affecting young people.
The successful candidate
- Will be required to have recent experience of the UK curriculum, with SEN experience.
- Providing the students with necessary feedback, encouragement and support.
- Have excellent interpersonal and leaderships skills
- A passion and enthusiasm to see pupils achieve their best potential
- Consistently high quality teaching
As a registered member of Teaching Personnel, you will be entitled to the following candidate benefits:
- Access to regular training and CPD courses in your local area,
- Dedicated Personal Consultant.
- Competitive based salary depending on experience
- Chance to position work at amazing schools
- Referral programme to earn £50!
If you would like to find out more, or to apply, please feel free to give me a call on the number below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.