Purchase Ledger Supervisor
I am delighted to be working alongside a well known company based in Basingstoke for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join a growing team on a permanent basis.
The main responsibility will be to manage a shared Purchase Ledger Function. Duties include;
- Lead the Accounts Payable Team to develop and manage the function through KPIs and qualitative performance measures
- Co-ordinated team efforts between AP and Purchasing departments for all new vendor set-ups, creating vendor master and vendor cleansing in line with policy
- Maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders and ensuring all queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Assisting with month-end accounting and reconciliation procedures and with the production of weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Oversee and review the preparation of payment runs on a weekly basis/ad-hoc basis for review and approval by the Financial Controller
- Developing, recommend and implement controls and best practice through research and processes & controls to enhance accuracy and efficiency
- Complete Month End Balance Reconciliations for Bank; Vendor related activity and Petty Cash
- Manage transactions relating to Credit Card Payments and Petty Cash
- Completion and submission of Vendor Payment Statistics to Companies House
- Oversee the end to end process for employee expenses
- Conduct One to Ones and Appraisals of staff.
- Team supervisory experience
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable Proficient user of Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
If you are interested, please call me on or email