HR Service Delivery Manager
HR Service Delivery Manager (Learning & HR Systems) - Birmingham City Centre - £50,000 - £55,000 - Pro- Services
One of the largest law practices in the world is currently recruiting for a HR Services Delivery Manager to join their Global Operations team in Birmingham.
The role of HR Service Delivery Manager (Learning & Systems) is essential to this award winning, innovative professional services, global organisation. The goal is to deliver best in class administrative service with no compromise on quality.
The role -
Learning & Development Administration - Lead, motivate and develop the team responsible for the consistent global delivery of all learning and development. This includes both face to face and e-learning using an established LMS system. With some high profile projects being delivered at quite a high pace, it's essential that workloads and priorities are managed effectively, with no compromise on quality.
HR Systems - Lead, motivate and develop a team responsible for the consistent global delivery of all learning and development. This includes both face to face and e-learning using an established LMS system. With some high profile projects being delivered at quite a high pace, it's essential that workloads and priorities are managed effectively, with no compromise on quality
People Management - For both areas, HR Systems and L&D the established team are in place and manage the day to day activities. Your challenge is to continuously support, develop and nurture their skills to deliver a fantastic service, ensuring that training and development needs are understood, met and succession plans are in place.
A fundamental part of this role is also managing stakeholders across the firm, ring fencing the team and pushing back where required to enable workloads to be managed effectively, ensuring you have a close eye that quality is maintained to deliver a 'Right First Time' approach
You will need -
- Proven track record of managing teams within a centralised HR function or a Shared Service Centre
- Experienced and technically sound with LMS systems and the administration behind them
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable on various HR systems with an analytical and data driven approach
- Demonstrable success in developing and implementing effective working processes and strategies to include effective leadership and development of teams
- Proactive and 'can do' attitude to tackling challenges head on and improving working relationships
- Experienced in working as part of a management team
- Ability to effectively manage projects and contribute to the success of business-wide change initiatives
- Strong IT skills including SAP & Empower ideally
- Very Strong stakeholder management is essential
If your background matches the above details and you're looking to join an organisation which has a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through, then please apply straight away.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86212709