Commissioning Engineer - Water
Position: Commissioning Engineer - Water
Rate Guide: £350.00 per day (Guide Rate)
Our client is recruiting for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer for the refurbishment and upgrade of a Wastewater Treatment Works for Yorkshire Water located near Barnsley.
- To commission installed electrical works to the requirements of the contract specification and satisfaction of the client.
- Production of a commissioning plan in accordance with the contract specification and agree plan with the client's representative.
- Maintaining records and results in accordance with the commissioning plan.
- Production of Test Data Sheets and Record Sheets.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors for commissioning.
- Ensure safe working practices during the testing and commissioning period.
- Production of commissioning programme and ensure commissioning is kept to programme.
- Maintain and update the Quality Plan relating to commissioning activities.
- Inform the Site Agent on commissioning progress regularly.
- Report weekly on progress and resource requirements to the Technical Manager.
- Water Experience preferably STW
- Understanding of Activated Sludge Plant/Final Settlement/RAS/SAS Processes
- Solid experience in the commissioning of large water or wastewater plants and pumping stations.
- Excellent communication skills for interfacing with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple reviews and deadlines.
- CSCS Card.
- 1 Day Site Safety Plus (Minimum)
- LV Authorised Person (Desirable)