Junior Artworker, Junior Designer
JUNIOR ARTWORKER / DESIGNER
ST ALBANS, AL4
Truly amazing opportunity for a Junior Artworker / Designer to work for a well renowned consumer product development agency. If you are looking for your next creative move and want to work on new products entering the FMCG arena. Read on.
Our client enjoyed their centenary year of trading last year and in that time have designed, developed, manufactured and distributed 100's of products to the FMCG marketplace. If you dream of seeing your creative designs on the shelf of top high street stores, this role can bring those dreams to reality.
Whether you are involved in Product Branding, Packaging Development, Creating Surface Pattern Designs for textiles and homewares or taking product pictures and re-touching you will use your freehand and Mac illustration skills to create top quality designs.
To qualify. You should be a Junior Artworker / Junior Designer / Artworker / Creative Designer with a CV and portfolio that can demonstrate:
• You are educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant creative / design subject;
• An innovative portfolio with designs and artwork that demonstrates both freehand and digital illustration;
• Some experience working in a similar environment, any experience in product design would be a distinct advantage
• You have a highly creative flair and an eye for detail in making designs unique;
• You are a real team player and can communicate your ideas clearly while respecting others opinions;
• You are passionate about design.
In return the Junior Artworker will receive a competitive salary, work with an in-house team of super talented product developers and get to work on a range of products from sunglasses, phone accessories, health & beauty, home living and vaping.
Apply now for this highly desirable role.