Engineering Manager (Mechanical Design)The company is a well-established manufacturing business providing bespoke & precision engineered solutions across the Oil & Gas, Power Generation & Utilities, Marine & Offshore and General Industrial sectors
Position: Engineering Manager
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Engineer, Design Manager or Engineering Manager (Mechanically biased) with proven experience managing a multi-disciplined team.Responsibilities
- Management of a team of Mechanical, R&D and Design Engineers
- Lead Product Development and NPD activities.
- Ensure that technical solutions are robust and comply with all client & quality requirements.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that projects are managed and delivered in a timely fashion.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the design team
- Formal technical qualifications (HND / Degree or above in Mechanical Engineering)
- 5 years + in a similar Design Management role
- NPD / Project leadership skills - ensuring all aspects are delivered to deadline & budget
- Ability to lead & drive continuous improvement